Nano-Tex® and Nano-Tex with DuraBlock™
Note: These treatments are not available on all Haworth seating; please refer to the matrices on the Nano-Tex site for information.
What Nano-Tex is and how to specify on seating product
- Nano-Tex adds permanent spill and stain resistance into the fiber structure of all Haworth standard seating fabrics.
- Nano-Tex is ideal for all commercial, government, education, and healthcare environments where stain resistance is a concern
- Nano-Tex offers the following customer benefits:
- Preserves beauty and natural hand
- Maintains breathability and comfort
- Repels oil, red wine, hot coffee and worse
- Improves abrasion performance
- Is enviromentally friendly - Cradle to Cradle Silver
- Is easy to clean with soap, water or any commercial care product.
Nano-Tex is specified by adding a “-P” to the product number as a functional option.
What Nano-Tex with DuraBlock is and how to specify on seating product
- Nano-Tex with DuraBlock adds a moisture barrier treatment.
- Nano-Tex with DuraBlock is designed for healthcare, hospitality, and other areas that require increased stain resistance.
- DuraBlock is a durable liquid barrier that provides comfortable cushion protection combined with optimum spill/stain prevention and cleanabililty.
- DuraBlock meets the following requirements:
- Meets ASTM F1670 for resistance to penetration by synthetic blood.
- Meets ASTM F1671 for resistance to penetration by blood borne pathogens using Phix174 bacteriophage for testing.
- Blocks the passage of dust mites and microscopic allergenic matter.
Nano-Tex with DuraBlock is specified by adding a “-D” to the product number as a functional option.
These treatments and up charges apply to standard Haworth seating fabrics; vinyl and leather are not compatible with these treatments. CAL133 is not available with these treatments.
Please refer to the electronic catalog for upcharges. Contact the Haworth COM Department regarding specifying these treatments for Haworth+ (alliance) and COM fabrics.
Additional information about Nano-Tex and Nano-Tex with DuraBlock can be found at www.ProtectBeauty.com